Join a winning Team
If you’re looking for a great opportunity to collaborate with a team of entrepreneurs, and be part of a growing company, come work with Baldwin Insurance Agency llc.
Our team is dynamic, confident and vibrant. We value sharp thinkers, self-motivators, strong communicators, positive energy and honest judgment.
"Hire first on the basis of integrity; second, motivation; third, capacity; fourth, understanding; fifth, knowledge; and last, experience. Without integrity, motivation is dangerous; without motivation, capacity is impotent; without capacity, understanding is limited; without understanding, knowledge is meaningless; without knowledge, experience is blind."
We hire based on these core values and nurture an environment where innovation and individuality are not only appreciated, but encouraged. We’ve created a culture where communication and hard work are paramount, next to making time for humor, fun and the celebration of a job well done.
What we look for
• Excellent communication skills: Advisers must be able to enhance customer’s shopping experience through meaningful communication
• Ability to multi-task: We want employees who can listen, talk, type, and navigate our systems with ease
• Great interpersonal skills: No sales experience is required (although helpful), great people with a positive attitude can be successful in our business
• Highly competitive: Strong desire to achieve high personal and team goals while having a great time!
• Strong computer skills
• Positive Attitude and Sense of Humor: The culture is friendly and fun; a positive attitude not only improves your performance, but also the work environment
What you’ll do
• Assist prospective consumers on their search of the right type of insurance products (example: home owners insurance)
• Provide a positive customer experience by educating customers on the service we provide and the benefits to using our comparison shopping model, and responding to questions and overcoming objections
• Consistently meet and/or exceed specific, attainable sales goals and quality assurance requirements
Job Duties Include:
• Contact and advise clients as necessary.
• Assist clients with billing and policy changes.
• Handle administrative office tasks for the agency.
• Facilitate requests and needs of insurance companies on behalf of clients.
• Maintain electronic customer files.
• Processing personal lines new business and renewals.
• Answer phone calls daily.
• Preparing Certificates of Insurance & auto ID's.
Job Requirements Include:
• Property, Casualty, Life licenses required within 90 days of hire.
• 6 months or more of previous agency experience preferred but not required.
• Strong communication skills.
• Excellent client service.
• Excellent computer skills: Must have extensive knowledge of basic computer skills, Microsoft Office programs, & the ability to work with Window OS.
• Decision making ability.
• Enthusiasm about the role that insurance and financial products play in member’s everyday lives.
• Responsible for effectively using all available resources to make policy changes, answer policy and billing questions, take payments, and provide requested documentation.
• Diagnoses client issues at a foundational level, provides solutions, and uses a structured thought process to achieve results while balancing clients’ needs with company and agency guidelines.
Job Type: Full-time
Contact us and see how we can save you money today!
Baldwin Insurance Agency
200 N. Jefferson Suite A
Kearney, Mo 64060
Phone (816) 628-0092
Fax (816) 635-9097