Slips, trips and falls are the No. 1 cause of workplace injuries in Missouri. Understanding and eliminating the causes not only protects you, it saves them time and money. Follow these safety tips before they start spring cleaning:
· Pay attention to your walking paths. There are many types of uneven surfaces that are deteriorating and slippery, and could become dangerous.
· Stay alert when mowing or trimming along ditch lines, runoff areas or road embankments.
· Watch for trip hazards such as gardening hoses and tools.
· Prevent shoulder strains and ankle injuries by using three-point contact when getting in or out of mowers, tractors or trucks.
- Select the correct ladder for the job and follow the usage instructions. When doing
work on elevated surfaces, make sure the ladder is tall enough to safely reach
the work without overreaching.
Contact us and see how we can save you money today!
Baldwin Insurance Agency
200 N. Jefferson Suite A
Kearney, Mo 64060
Phone (816) 628-0092
Fax (816) 635-9097